The nature of our work with students, parents and educators leads us to an abundance of scholarship resources. Use our Scholarship Success Guide below for help with submitting scholarship applications. Keep in mind all scholarship information listed is subject to change.
Are you an Oklahoma's Promise scholarship recipient? If so, we'd love to hear how the program has impacted your life. By sharing your stories, we hope to encourage other students to apply for Oklahoma's Promise and start planning for their futures.
Scholarship of the Week
High School Students! Enter the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) contest for the chance to win a $2,000 College Scholarship. There are ten scholarships available!
Applicant eligibility requirements:
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll for classes beginning no later than Fall 2017 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need GPA or demographic criteria.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
Application deadline: April 7, 2017